Why is Grammar important?
Grammar lays the groundwork for effective communication, improper grammar can affect the meaning and clarity of an intended message.
Imagine trying to build a house with wood but no nails, screws or glue.
How would the structure hold together?
It wouldn’t. It would fall to pieces.
That’s what it’s like to speak in Thai without proper grammar.
We have made a few videos help you study Thai grammar more efficiently, below are the videos in our playlist above.
- Verb to be เป็น /bpen/
- Verb to be อยู่ /yùu/
- Thai Classifier is Essential!
- Important Classifiers for Daily Use
- Thai Future Tense
- Present Continuous Tense
- Conditional Sentences “If”
- Building Basic Thai Compound Sentences
- How to Connect Thai Sentences with Conjunction “Although”
- Basic Thai Grammar: Comparison