Some Thai sounds can be hard to tell apart when you’re listening. If you can hear the difference, it will be easier to speak correctly.
So for this lesson teacher Pear created another listening exercise for you which is based on the misunderstandings Thai language learners often make when listening to local people speak Thai.
Please let me know your scores in the comments. ?
You Might Also Like:
- How Good are Your Thai Listening Skills ?
- THAI Vocabulary Quiz | 50 Everyday Words
- How Good is Your Thai Grammar?
ONLINE GROUP SPEAKING CLASSES
We offer online group classes for all levels. Our group classes focus on improving your conversational skills.
We are using the Zoom video platform for our group classes.
What you’ll be RECEIVING:
– Materials in Word or PDF format before the course starts. The materials are written in Thai and English transliteration.
– If you miss a class, you will get a video recording for the session you can’t attend.
✅ Get course syllabuses and an assessment test:email@example.com
I hope to see you in our class. 🙂