In this lesson I am talking about confusing Thai words. Words that have the same translation in English, words that sounds similar in Thai. For example; the word “ask”;
- Can I ask you a question?
- Can I ask for your phone number?
In Thai language we use two different words for the above question – ถาม /tăam/ and ขอ /kăw/. Confusing, huh? Which word is the correct one to use? Watch this lesson, so I can explain how!
Let me know if you enjoy this lesson in the comments and I will definitely make you another one. 🙂
For more videos about common Thai mistakes, try these:
- VIDEO: Confusing Word “How” : https://bit.ly/2MOIQlb
- VIDEO: 12 Most Common Mistakes Foreigners Make When Speaking Thai : https://bit.ly/2XCwZB8
- VIDEO: Language Errors You Keep Making : https://bit.ly/2lZTWMO
- 10 Thai Words You’re Probably Mispronouncing! : https://bit.ly/2NekmTc
- Commonly Confused Thai Words EP. 1: https://bit.ly/2PKvLwa
- Commonly Confused Thai Words EP. 2: https://bit.ly/2NT7MOn
- Commonly Confused Thai Words EP. 3: https://bit.ly/2uvtusT