VIDEO: Taking a Taxi

I hope you find this lesson useful. : )

, , ,

19 Responses to VIDEO: Taking a Taxi

1. Jeremiah 09/06/2014 at 17:02 #

You can also pretend as a male in this video and in real life? I find this 5555.

2. sawatdeelim 18/02/2014 at 22:28 #

narak mak mak. ^.^

3. Michael 19/10/2013 at 02:22 #

Kruu Mod,
    Thank you very much for this wonderful and very helpful lesson. YOu create very good scenarios and then take the time to explain every bit of it, which is very helpful.

4. scott 21/09/2013 at 22:22 #

Great Video again, Its a shame that all taxi drivers are not as beautiful as you.

5. jason 14/09/2013 at 13:25 #

mai dtong tawn pan baht wow mdter mai dai song roi baht 555 🙂 another great roleplay. welldone.

6. Nicolas 14/09/2013 at 06:02 #

I like your haircut very much, it’s really cute. The role play is the best.
    I’ve watched all of your videos and admire your accent. It helped me a lot when I was in Thailand. I hope to see you, if you have any chance to come to Paris, I’ll happy to see you 😉

7. Lee B 09/09/2013 at 22:42 #

Korp kun khrap Kru Mod. The only problem is the white lettering on the video is hard to see from 11:21 minutes, with the backdrop of the white room and your white blouse.

• Mod 10/09/2013 at 00:26 #

Sawatdee ka kun Lee, thank you for letting me know. I didn’t notice that the letters were white, it was a mistake. I fixed it already. 🙂

8. Andy Tran 09/09/2013 at 12:32 #

I like this video clip, thank you Mod. Last time I was in Bangkok, I managed to get some discount with the taxi driver. Next time I could do better!

• Mod 09/09/2013 at 12:35 #

Sawatdee ka Andy, thank you for watching my video. I am happy to hear that you found it useful in your Thai learning. Hope you continue to follow my lessons in the future as well. kop kun ka. 🙂

9. Matthias 09/09/2013 at 09:36 #

I absolutely like the language part, but if you really want to know how to drive an invisible car, watch “The Bodyguard”:

ไฟแดง —— ไฟเขียว ——

🙂

• Mod 09/09/2013 at 12:40 #

Sawatdee ka Matthias, thank you for sharing the clip with me, funny stuff. I really like it.
      By the way, I think he is driving a motorbike. 😛

10. Evan Meades 09/09/2013 at 06:21 #

Terrific Krue Mod and your brother was very good too…I think we will see you in some soap opera TV shows soon 5555

Thank you both for this lesson.

• Mod 09/09/2013 at 12:40 #

Thank you for watching my video. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed it. 🙂

11. Tim 09/09/2013 at 04:42 #

Thank you! Very useful! In ten days i am back in Bangkok and i will seek after this funny Taxi driver 🙂

• Mod 09/09/2013 at 12:41 #

Welcome back to Bangkok! Thank you for watching my video. I am happy to hear that you found it useful in your Thai learning. 🙂

12. Samuerl 09/09/2013 at 01:02 #

Hi Mod,

Thanks for yet another fun & interesting lesson to learn Thai. I was in BKK in June and paid 800baht for taxi ride from Siam Sq. to Yaowarat, not knowing I was conned!! But I am still looking forward to going back soon. Thank you. Cheers!

Samuerl

• Mod 09/09/2013 at 12:43 #

Sawatdee ka Samuerl, I am sorry to hear that you had to pay that ridiculous price. Next time you know what to do;)

Thank you for watching my video.