It has been a long time since my last Thai lesson video. I was feeling bad that I didn’t have time to film and edit it.
This video is about useful phrases you can use in the Thai restaurant. My brother was very sweet to help me out so you get to listen to a male voice as well, not only my female voice:)
I hope you enjoy it and the most important thing, you find it useful and helpful.
Please check it out and if you have any questions, you can leave your questions here, in Youtube or on my facebook wall; www.facebook.com/learnthaiwithmod
Vocabulary from the video
1. รับ [rap (high tone)] = to take, recieve
2. อะไร [a-rai] = ‘What‘ question word
3. ดี [dii] = is a word put after the question to ask for a suggestion or advice.
PATTERN : VERB(PHRASE) + WH-QUESTION + dii
4. เอา [ao] = I would like to have
It is used to order food.
5. ไม่เอา [mai(falling tone) - ao] = I don’t want.
3. ขอโทษ [kaw (rising) - toot (falling)] = Excuse me.
4. เก็บ [gep (low tone)] = to collect
5. ตังค์ [dtang] = money
6. ทอน [tawn] = to give to change
7. ต้อง [dtong (falling)] = have to
8. ไม่ต้องทอน [mai (falling) dtong (falling) tawn] = don’t have to give the change / keep the change